Window 035 - Saint Simon and Saint Jude
Bottom to top, left to right:
• Row 05: Baradach's priest asks idol how the war will turn out; the apostles predict the war will be prevented the next day.
• Row 06: Baradach arrests the apostles, likely at the instigation of Persian soothsayers (both panels).
• Row 07: Peace envoys from India arrive (both panels).
• Row 08: The apostles teach and convert many (both panels).
• Row 09: Persian magicians create serpents as evidence of their miracle-working--Simon and Jude pray that they will be bitten but not unto death.
• Row 10: Chariots of the pagan moon and sun (which the apostles would not worship)
• Row 11: Two angels (modern) replaced an older scene showing the saints' martyrdom.