This page is mostly for the developers. It logs what changes have been made so other developers know.
Editors click here to edit.
- 24 Feb 2019 -CSS tweaked to improve display of error code with site style.
- 20 Feb 2019 – Tracked down code that displayed error if not logged in and trying to download. Error code rewritten to be more informative.
- 28 Jan 2019 – Created navigation sidebars for windows 02-05. Also put interpretation on the page of each window.
- 28 Jan 2019 – Got rid of the small red marks appearing with shortcode in the sidebars. A trivial thing, but it felt like a major victory. Also decreased padding in sidebar to tighten up a bit.
- 27 Jan 2019 – Enabled a counter for each page/post/product. Will not count access by administrators and editors. Also tweaked CSS for display and changed icon.
- 24 Jan 2019 – Set main Lesson Download page to large, 3-column format, and others into smaller, 6 items per row format. Font sizes adjusted. (This was done by creating a new home page for lessons–“Download Library,” and including WooCommerce shortcode on it, but not directing the WooCommerce plug-in to it. This avoids WooCommerce sticking a smaller version at the bottom of it. Also adjusted font size with CSS for the smaller items.)
- 20 Jan 2019 – Combined galleries for the South and North rose windows so that the lancet windows (A – E in the Houvet numbering scheme) all search together with the rose. Avoids duplication and shows one gallery instead of six….
- 20 Jan 2019 – Sidebar code tweaked so displays in a nested-hierarchy (more general tools toward the bottom, with breadcrumbs on top.)
- 14 Jan 2019 – Galleries and pages created for all tagged photos for Chartres.
- 14 Jan 2019 – Gallery short-codes on all pages for tagged photos for Chartres.
- 13 Jan 2019 – Gmedia galleries for all existing tagged Chartres windows up to Win130.
- 12 Jan 2019 – Increased font size on whole site.
- 12 Jan 2019 – set default photo for products (download files) with no image selected, looks like a PDF.
- 12 Jan 2019 – Uninstalled “Documents” plug in which was unneeded and risked to cause confusion with the “products” plug-in being used for managing document downloads.
- 12 Jan 2019 – Added a menu item linking to this page.