Window 046 - Saint Thomas the Apostle in India (restored)
Bottom to top; left to right:
• Row 07: (Left half moon) Thomas gives money not used in church-building (see next) to the poor; (Right half moon) King returns and is not happy; he jails Thomas as prelude to his execution [story skips to row 9]
• Row 08: Angel shows the recently-deceased brother of the king the palace or mansion in heaven that Thomas is building for the king by building churches and feeding the poor [now to second panel of row 9].
• Row 09: Gad, brother to the king, dies and soul goes to heaven [back to row 8]; Gad is raised from the dead, and helps Thomas reconcile with his brother, the king.
• Row 10: Thomas teaches and baptizes the king.
• Row 11: (Half moons row) Thomas is later captured by King Mygdeus, stripped, and tortured; he throws the apostle into a furnace, which miraculously cools.
• Row 12: King Mygdeus commands Thomas to worship an idol in the temple of the Sun.
• Row 13: Thomas commands the demon being worsehipped via the idol to destroy its own temple; In retaliation, the priest of the Sun kills Thomas with a blow from a sword.
• Row 14: Thomas' body is gathered and buried.
• Row 15: People (pilrgrims?) look to the saint's tomb.
• Row 16: (Half moons row) Pilgrims at the shrine, where miracles of healing are done.
• Row 17: The near-obligatory angels with censers.