Window 037 - Saint James Major
Bottom to top, left to right (some rows have the story proceed RIGHT to left; marked '!' where this occurs:
• Row 11: James tells him to cast the texts into the sea; Hermogenes and Filetus plead for James' forgiveness.
• Row 12: Hermogenes destroys an idol.
• Row 13: Jews are angry at James' preaching; Hermogenes preaches to those who used to follow him.
• Row 14: James preaches Christ's divinity while in prison.
• Row 15: Josias converts and Jewish high priest orders him beaten; Josias, a scribe, leads James with a rope (!)