Window 037 - Saint James Major
Bottom to top, left to right (some rows have the story proceed RIGHT to left; marked '!' where this occurs:
• Row 09: Hermogenes is brought to James and Filetus.
• Row 10: James teaches Hermogenes; the magician is converted and decides to burn his magic texts.
• Row 11: James tells him to cast the texts into the sea; Hermogenes and Filetus plead for James' forgiveness.
• Row 12: Hermogenes destroys an idol.
• Row 13: Jews are angry at James' preaching; Hermogenes preaches to those who used to follow him.
• Row 14: James preaches Christ's divinity while in prison.