Window 042 - Saint Cheron (restored)
• Row 03: Saint Cheron turns away from the young woman his parents have arranged for him to marry; She marries someone else.
• Row 04: Cheron enters the clergy, he exorcises a demon; he heals a blind man.
• Row 05: Speaks to listeners; heals victim of a chariot accident (caused by the demon [gremlin?] near the wheel).
• Row 06: He is beset by robbers near Chartres; he is beheaded, but picks up his head and walks.
• Row 07: He reaches the site of his burial, across the Eure river; He later appears to an abbot (Aper) to designate his tomb's location.
• Row 08: Those healed by the saint; Body moved to a new tomb, Bishop Pappolus overseeing it.