Window 064 - Noah (restored)
Top to bottom, left to right
• Row 01: Wheelwrights, carpenters, coopers (barrel-makers) as donors. See also donors in the very small squares bottom left and right. Perhaps appropriate given the ark's water-tight construction of wood. The coopers likewise make the barrels that will hold the wine which Noah eventually grows.
• Row 02: Giants, sons and daughters of men (two panels) [see Genesis 6:4, the 'Nephilim'].
• Row 03: Giants, sons and daughters of men; God talks to Noah; Giants, sons and daughters of men.
• Row 04: Noah's three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth; Noah's wife and daughters-in-law.
• Row 05: Two people (perhaps walking away from the Ark?); Noah and a son build the ark; Animals (including dogs and sheep) begin to gather two by two.
• Row 06: Animals (horses?) begin to gather two by two; Animals (large cats?) begin to gather two by two.
• Row 07: Animals (including camel and bird) begin to gather two by two; Ark in the water; Drowning of all other animals and people.
• Row 08: Drowning of all other animals and people (two panels).
• Row 09: Drowning of all other animals and people; Noah releases dove from window of the ark; Dove flies away and returns with olive leaf.
• Row 10: Corpses of men and animals remain when water dries up (two panels).
• Row 11: Raven eats the drowned corpses; Animals leaving ark (two panels).
• Row 12: Noah and family leave ark; Animals leave ark.
• Row 13: Noah makes wine (from vines above); Noah curses Ham; Noah gets drunk.
• Row 14: Planting of first vines (made into wine in previous row); Shem and Japheth (with wives) kneel to pray.
• Row 15: Angel, Rainbow, Angel.
• Row 16: Angel, Angel.