† Window 095 - South rose: Christ in glory, after Revelation of St. John
Surrounded by the four beasts and 24 elders of the apocalypse. Note the coat of arms (blue and yellow checkerboard) of the donors, Pierre Mauclerc of Dreux-Brittany
†South side, lancets, left to right: demonstrates the OT as the foundation for the NT witness of Christ
• Window 095C - South side, far left lancet: Saint Luke on Jeremiah, beneath is arms of donor's wife and daughter.
• Window 095B - South side, near left lancet: Saint Matthew on Isaiah, beneath is arms of donor's wife and daughter.
• Window 095A - South side, central lancet: Mary with Infant Christ, beneath is arms of donor Dreux-Brittany.
• Window 095D - South side, near right lancet: Saint John on Ezekiel, beneath is arms of donor Pierre Mauclerc and his son.
• Window 095E - South side, far right lancet: Saint Mark on Daniel, beneath is arms of donor Pierre Mauclerc and his son.