Window 063 - Saint Lubin / Leobinus (restored)
• Surrounding border: Wine cryers or tavern keepers offering wine for sale.
† Center circles (continued uses of wine):
• Circle 03: Celler master brings wine to be consecrated.
• Circle 04: Highest use of wine -- the Eucharist.
† Left to right, top to bottom (excluding central circles and border):
• Row 06: Lubin, Nileffus and others approach another monastery, Saint Avil in Perche; Lubin et al. leave monastery (?) or welcome others to the monastery (?).
• Row 07: Lubin et al. blessed by Saint Avitus [story continues next row up, left side]; Lubin is appointed bishop of Chartres [story continues next row up, right side].
• Row 08: Avitus appoints Lubin cellerer, as he hands over the keys (celler being a nice wine cryer's touch) [story continues row down, right side]; Now-Bishop Lubin leaves on pastoral visit.
• Row 09: Bishop Lubin sprinkles holy water on a house as an exorcism two panels).