Window 061 - Joseph, Son of Jacob (restored)
Bottom to top, left to right
• Row 11: Joseph interprets dream, made governor; Graineries are filled for lean times.
• Row 12: Egyptians pour grain into Nile.
• Row 13: Jacob sends sons to Egypt looking for food; They travel to Egypt.
• Row 14: Joseph receives his brothres.
• Row 15 (two half moons): Joseph hides cup in Benjamin's bag, and it is discovered.
• Row 16 (two half moons and lower diamond): Brothers return and bring Jacob to Israel (three panels total).
• Row 17: Jacob and sons leave for Egypt; Jacob and Joseph are reunited.
• Row 18: Christ in Glory.