Window 061 - Joseph, Son of Jacob (restored)
Bottom to top, left to right
• Row 06: Sold to Potiphar; Potiphar's wife tempts him
• Row 07: She accuses him to Potiphar.
• Row 08: Potiphar arrests Joseph; Has him thrown into prison.
• Row 09: Pharaoh dreams
• Row 10: Seven fat sheep, seven thin cattle of Pharaoh's dream; Meanwhile, in prison, Joseph interprets dreams of cupbearer and baker.
• Row 11: Joseph interprets dream, made governor; Graineries are filled for lean times.
• Row 12: Egyptians pour grain into Nile.
• Row 13: Jacob sends sons to Egypt looking for food; They travel to Egypt.