Window 061 - Joseph, Son of Jacob (restored)
Bottom to top, left to right
• Row 01 (half moons): Bankers, as donors
• Row 02: Joseph's dream, with sun, moon, and stars bowing down to him.
• Row 03: Jacob sends Joseph to his brothers; Brothers plot against Joseph
• Row 04: Brothers put into pit.
• Row 05 (half moons): Sold to Ishmaelite traders as slave; they bring the coat of many colors to Jacob.
• Row 06: Sold to Potiphar; Potiphar's wife tempts him
• Row 07: She accuses him to Potiphar.
• Row 08: Potiphar arrests Joseph; Has him thrown into prison.
• Row 09: Pharaoh dreams
• Row 10: Seven fat sheep, seven thin cattle of Pharaoh's dream; Meanwhile, in prison, Joseph interprets dreams of cupbearer and baker.
• Row 11: Joseph interprets dream, made governor; Graineries are filled for lean times.
• Row 12: Egyptians pour grain into Nile.
• Row 13: Jacob sends sons to Egypt looking for food; They travel to Egypt.
• Row 14: Joseph receives his brothres.
• Row 15 (two half moons): Joseph hides cup in Benjamin's bag, and it is discovered.
• Row 16 (two half moons and lower diamond): Brothers return and bring Jacob to Israel (three panels total).
• Row 17: Jacob and sons leave for Egypt; Jacob and Joseph are reunited.
• Row 18: Christ in Glory.