Window 061 - Joseph, Son of Jacob (restored)
Bottom to top, left to right
• Row 10: Seven fat sheep, seven thin cattle of Pharaoh's dream;Meanwhile, in prison, Joseph interprets dreams of cupbearer and baker.
• Row 11: Joseph interprets dream, made governor; Graineries are filled for lean times.
• Row 12: Egyptians pour grain into Nile.
• Row 13: Jacob sends sons to Egypt looking for food; They travel to Egypt.
• Row 14: Joseph receives his brothres.
• Row 15 (two half moons): Joseph hides cup in Benjamin's bag, and it is discovered.
• Row 16 (two half moons and lower diamond): Brothers return and bring Jacob to Israel (three panels total).