Window 060 - Saint Nicholas (third window about him) (restored)
Order is not regular; numbered by panel (see diagram).
• 12: Chosen as new bishop.
• 13: Consecrated as bishop of Myra.
(Lower side half moons)
• 16-17: Nicholas addressing the three princes, Nepotian, Ursus and Apilion; The three princes saved by Nicholas carrying gifts from the Emperor. [Houvet saw this as distributing the corn of previous.]
(Upper side half moons)
• 18-19: Three men welcomed and killed by inn-keeper.
• 20: Nicholas saves a baby from boiling, a miracle.
• 21-22: Couple's only child falls overboard on trip to Nicholas' shrine; They find the child safe when they arrive at the shrine.