Window 030 - Saint Sylvester [Pope, contemporary of Constantine]
Note that there are eight small round medallions. Seven of these show Constantine writing one of the seven laws he gave to the Church. The final medallion (upper right) shows him watching the soul of Sylvester ascend; there is nothing on his scroll (has this finally silenced him? - GLS).
Bottom to top, left to right:
• Center 13: Baptism of Constantine
• Row 14: Sylvester and Constantine prepare foundation for Saint Peter's church in Rome; Sylvester and Constantine return by emperor's chariot.
• Row 15: Constantine watches events of row 16; likewise.
• Row 16: Jewish magician kills bull by whispering to it. Sylvester brings bull back to life.
• Row 17: Sylvester dies, and soul is carried to heaven.