Window 063 - Saint Lubin / Leobinus (unrestored)
• Row 01: Wine cryers or tavern keepers offering wine for sale.
• Surrounding border: Wine cryers or tavern keepers offering wine for sale.
† Center circles (continued uses of wine):
• Half circle 1: Winecryers, the donors.
• Circle 02: Barrel of wine taken to Cathedral
• Circle 03: Celler master brings wine to be consecrated.
† Left to right, top to bottom (excluding central circles and border):
• Row 02: Nobleman and followers (?); Procession from Church (?).
• Row 03: Lubin works as a shepherd boy; Monk gives Lubin belt with alphabet upon it.
• Row 04: Lubin's father? procures an alphabet, or a churchman teaches him to read; Lubin studies while his friends make merry (a nice contrast for a wine cryer's window!).