Window 061 - Joseph, Son of Jacob (restored)
Bottom to top, left to right
• Row 01 (half moons): Bankers, as donors
• Row 02: Joseph's dream, with sun, moon, and stars bowing down to him.
• Row 03: Jacob sends Joseph to his brothers; Brothers plot against Joseph
• Row 04: Brothers put into pit.
• Row 05 (half moons): Sold to Ishmaelite traders as slave; they bring the coat of many colors to Jacob.
• Row 06: Sold to Potiphar; Potiphar's wife tempts him
• Row 07: She accuses him to Potiphar.
• Row 08: Potiphar arrests Joseph; Has him thrown into prison.
• Row 09: Pharaoh dreams
• Row 10: Seven fat sheep, seven thin cattle of Pharaoh's dream; Meanwhile, in prison, Joseph interprets dreams of cupbearer and baker.
• Row 11: Joseph interprets dream, made governor; Graineries are filled for lean times.