Window 060 - Saint Nicholas (third window about him) (unrestored)
Order is not regular; numbered by panel (see diagram).
• 1-5: Apothicaries and haberdashers as donors. (3): Selling belt; (4): apothecary; (5) merchant with balance.
• 6-7: Saint Nicholas is birthed and bathed.
• 8: Nicholas refuses to suckle his mother except Mondays and Fridays.
• 9: Nicholas in school.
• 10-11: When a student in Myra, he drops money into a house to spare three girls without doweries from entering prostitution. He flees rather than be thanked.
• 12: Chosen as new bishop.
(Side half moons):
• 14-15: Nicholas convinces sailors to provide a famine-stricken down with corn.