Window 037 - Saint James Major
Bottom to top, left to right (some rows have the story proceed RIGHT to left; marked '!' where this occurs:
• Row 01: Furrier as donor; Draper as donor measures cloth.
• Row 02: Christ gives James a pilgrim's staff (perhaps assign to mission in Galacia?)
• Row 03: Demon inspires Hermogenes (Almogines), a magician, to send his disciple, Filetus, to confront James; James preaches (!).
• Row 04: James and Filetus meet, and the saint converts him.
• Row 05: Filetus reports his conversion to Hermogenes; Hermogenes binds his apprentence with magic.