Window 035 - Saint Simon and Saint Jude
Bottom to top, left to right:
• Row 03: Baradach offers sacrifice to idol for success in battle; another idol is consulted about the wisdom of attacking invading Hindus from India, but there is no response due to the two saints' presence.
• Row 04: Simon and Jude taken before general Warardac; they pray the idol will speak and reveal its impotence (note God's hand blessing them).
• Row 05: Baradach's priest asks idol how the war will turn out; the apostles predict the war will be prevented the next day.
• Row 06: Baradach arrests the apostles, likely at the instigation of Persian soothsayers (both panels).
• Row 07: Peace envoys from India arrive (both panels).