Window 013 - Story of Saint Anthony of the Desert and Saint Paul the Anchorite (restored)
Top to bottom, left to right, including medallions.
• Row 1 (bottom corners): Fishmongers donated the window.
• Row 2: St. Anthony hears the gospel preached; he donates his goods to the poor.
• Row 3: He leaves his sister in the care of nuns.
• Row 4: A hermit teaches Anthony; he digs, manual labor as part of the hermit's life.
• Row 5: Devil (green face and feet) tempts Saint Anthony; Anthony before his fire is tempted by the devil in the form of a woman (also in green dress).