Window 005 - Mary Magdalen
Bottom to top, left to right. Circles are SW to SE, then NW to NE:
• Panels 1,2,3: Water-bearers, the donors of the window
• Quadrant 4: Mary Magdalen at Simon's house
• Quadrant 5: Lazarus dies
• Quadrants 6, 7: Funeral of Lazarus, with mourners to the left, the bier to the right.
• Panels 8,9,10: Jesus comes to Bethany and is met by Mary and Martha, he then raises Lazarus (? while on-lookers are amazed)
• Quadrant 11: Mary Magdalen at the sepulchre of Christ (Lazarus is being used as a type of Christ's resurrection)
• Quadrant 12: Jesus appears to Mary.